Shaping Industry & Society Beyond 5G
May 4 – 6, 2021 │ Virtual Event
The 6G Symposium brings together leaders from across different industries, public and private sector, and academia to explore the key questions around what 6G offers industry and society and how to get there.
Must See Session:
Global 6G Initiatives
May 5, 2021
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. CET
This session will provide you with insights into the approaches and priorities of regions shaping the development of an increasingly multi-polar connected world beyond 5G. As well as USA, China and Europe, you can hear from the people helping direct the journey towards 6G in the key markets of India, Taiwan and South Korea.
- Alexia Gonzalez Fanfalone, Policy Analyst -Telecommunication Policy & Regulation, OECD
- Andre Fuetsch, President AT&T Labs & CTO, AT&T; ATIS Chairman of the Board
- Bernard Barani, Deputy Head of Unit, DG Connect, European Commission
- Brijendra “BK” Syngal, Chairman, 6G Council, CMAI
- DongKu Kim, Co-Chair 6G R&D Strategy Committee & Professor, Yonsei University
- Li Fung Chang, Chief Architect, 5G Program Office, ITRI
- Zhisheng Niu, Professor, Department of Electronics Engineering