Gain Insight into Social, Economic, and Environmentally Sustainable 6G in this Next G Alliance Webinar
Environmental, economic and social sustainability goals are central to the Next G Alliance’s expansive vision to establish North American leadership in next generation communication technologies. This webinar offers high-level insight into what it will take to integrate comprehensive sustainability into the 6G world. It presents:
- Five key societal and economic outcomes necessary for 6G success: digital equity, trust, sustainability, economic growth and quality of life. Based on the white paper, Beyond Speed: Promoting Social and Economic Opportunities Through 6G and Beyond, developed by the NGA Societal and Economic Needs Working Group.
- Environmental sustainability KPIs and their applicability to 6G ecosystem components including the Radio Access Network (RAN), Core Network (CN), cloud and data centers, end user devices and supply chain to manage progress towards achieving Net Zero, based on the paper Sustainability KPI Assessment – Introduction and Gap Analysis developed by the NGA Green G Working Group.
Evolving mobile communication networks and ICT technologies are transforming the way societies work, play and live. 6G will only accelerate this transformation. View this webinar to learn what environmental, economic and societal sustainability will look like in 6G and beyond.
- Welcome and Overview Green G and Societal and Economic Needs Working Groups
- The Next G Alliance’s Green G and SEN (Societal and Economic Needs) working groups will introduce two white papers that provide an overview of five societal and economic need outcomes and environmental sustainability Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that will help integrate key environmental, social and economic aspects in the development of Next Gen communication technologies.
- Challenges for integrating social, economic, and environmental sustainability within 6G panel with audience Q&A
- Moderated by Sarah LaSelva (Keysight)
- Featuring: Carsten Baumann (Schneider Electric), Gagandeep Bhatti (Nokia), Mimi Tam (Ericsson), Simone Merlin, Ph.D. (Qualcomm)
- Call to action and Closing remarks by Green G and SEN leadership